Freedom from administrative burdens and the comfort of assets being held at Stifel Trust defines a Custodial Account.
Custodial Accounts allow you to retain control of the investments while Stifel Trust handles administrative and recordkeeping duties. Custodial Accounts are often used by civic, charitable, and religious organizations, or by individuals who are serving as a trustee.
As a custodian, Stifel Trust provides the following services:
- Safekeeping of assets
- Collection of dividends, interest, etc.
- Efficient cash management
- Disbursements as directed
- Execution of purchases and sales as directed
- Accounting for all transactions
- Annual tax information letter
- Monthly statements