What does it mean to be a Trustee, and how can Stifel Trust help?
As trustee of revocable, irrevocable, or testamentary trusts, we provide these customary services:
A trustee is responsible for all aspects of a trust, from record keeping to administration to investments.
- Administration of the trust as determined by the trust document
- Prudent management of trust assets
- Safekeeping of assets
- Collect dividends, interest, etc.
- Efficient cash management
- Bill payment
- Payments to beneficiaries
- Preparation of the trust's income tax return
- Tax information for beneficiaries
- Proxy voting
- Monthly statements
At Stifel Trust, each account is assigned to a dedicated Trust Officer and Investment Officer. These professionals are backed by teams of operations and support specialists, investment analysts, legal advisors, and of course, your Stifel Financial Advisor. The result is quality trust services delivered in an exemplary manner.