Investment Management at Stifel Trust
Each Stifel Trust client has an Investment Officer who is responsible for portfolio management and fiduciary oversight, including:
- Building the investment portfolio
- Review and monitoring of the underlying investment products
- Rebalancing the portfolio as required
- Investing deposits or raising cash as necessary for beneficiaries
The Investment Officers at Stifel Trust are backed by the experience, talent, and resources of Stifel; we leverage Stifel's investment programs, research, and due diligence. Stifel Trust delivers investment options in an open architecture platform that offer broad diversification and portfolios appropriate for the goals and risk tolerances specific to each trust.
Investment options include constructing a portfolio of:
- Mutual Funds
- Professionally Managed Individual Securities
- Or a Blended Portfolio With Some or All of These
All investment strategies are reviewed and approved by the Stifel Trust Investment Committee. How the portfolio is built will usually depend upon the assets and objectives of the trust.
Rebalancing may have tax consequences, which you should discuss with your tax advisor.